With our daily use of our computers for various purposes often comes the need of capturing our screen for future references. Now capturing your video guides, calls and Skype conferences, capture videos from your webcams and much more with Movavi screen capture software for Mac. With the built-in video editor, you can finesse your videos with the stylish filters and extraordinary effects, video splitters and other utilitarian video processing software. Working with thisscreen grabbing software for Macis even easier by following certain steps viz. to set the recording arguments, captivate the screen video, edit the captured video according to your needs and save the results in the format of your choice.
Steps to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio
Step 1: Set the various parameters necessary for capturing video on your Mac.
- Adjust the frame rate to 60 fps.
- Adjust the recording area of the screen by choosing various options such as full screen or particular parts of the screen.
- Adjust the setting for capturing of audio with various devices such as audio sets, headphones, MIDI devices and microphones.
- Set the various keyboard and mouse controls during video recording and also highlight the cursor with various colours.
Step 2: Perform the various measures for recording your screencast
- Supervise the capturing process with different hotkeys.
- Acquire screenshots while doing your recording.
- Set a certain time period for the recording so that you can take a break while it’s working.
Step 3: Editing the video with this screen grabber
- Cut your film into multiple parts to remove the unwanted sections.
- Add subtitles if needed and jazz up the screencast with some befitting background music.
- Add some filters and special effects and do the other necessary additions to spice up your video.
Step 4: Save the video in your preferable format
- With this Movavi software you can save your video in your preferable format such as MP4, AVI, MOV and other popular formats.
- You can also burn them to a DVD or upload them on YouTube and other social networking sites.
System Requirement for Movavi Screen Capture Studio
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP with updated patches/service packs installed.
- 1 GHz compatible processors such as Intel or AMD.
- A display resolution of 1024*786 with a 32-bit colour.
- Minimum RAM requirements are 1 GB for Windows 7 and 8, 512 MB for Windows Vista and 256 MB for Windows XP.
- A minimum of 250 MB hard disk space is required for installation and 2 GB of space is required for ongoing operations.
This screen grabbing softwareallows capturing videos in a huge variety of formats. It is also supported by a huge potpourri of devices such as Amazon, Apple, Blackberry, Microsoft, Google, HTC, Lenovo, Palm, Samsung, SanDisk, LG etc. and being available for free to download online is surely an icing on the cake.